I've been dreaming of making a course where I can share helpful tutorials about the things I've learned during my six years of experience with a felting needle. I've developed my felting skills through thousands of hours of practice, and I share all my favorite tricks in this course.
Each lesson includes a step-by-step video tutorial that guides you through a project from beginning to end. So, if you've never felted before, you can follow each project closely and develop your techniques. But if you have felting experience, you have the freedom to adapt the projects to your skill level and style.
Below is a one-minute video of selected clips from the course lessons, which total 115 + 14 Bonus minutes--so this is a quick peek into the course and projects. I've strived to provide well-paced and instructional videos that are easily followed and understood.
"This really was a great course, especially for a beginner like me. The way you walked me through every step made me walk away from the course feeling like this could be a craft I could really improve upon and enjoy doing more and more."Eva
This self-led course is for you if:
- You want to try out a unique medium. (Fiber arts are the bomb!)
- You want to gain experience in two-dimensional needle felting ("painting with wool").
- You like relaxing and meditative crafts. (Many other people share this opinion with me--needle felting is very relaxing and stress-relieving.)
This self-led course is NOT for you if:
- You're allergic to wool. :)
- You hate needles. I mean, they don't hate you, but they are SHARP.
- You need immediate results out of a project. (Needle felting takes time and patience, and the results are well worth the wait.)
"What I love is that you provided a foundation of technique that I can use and adapt in my own way. Already thinking of ordering more vibrant felt so I can experiment with abstract "paintings" in wool!"Caroline